7/17/07

A few new cards.....

Here are a few new cards that I made this evening.

The first is from a challenge that I found on jensinkspot.blogspot.com. It was to use 4 specific colors and make a card.

From that challenge, I made another one using only 3 of the colors. I embossed the image and used a distresser for the edges of the cardstock!


The last card was fun to make. I took 2-3 different colors of chalk and rubbed them across a piece of cardstock. The I picked a stamp and coated it in Versamark. I stamped the image in the middle of the chalk. Doing this, the versamark pulled the chalk off of the cardstock so you can see the image in the chalk. I thought it turned out pretty cute! I also used Snarkels (as my sister calls them!) or Stickles to the rest of us, in the middle of each flower! I also used 2 different color inks to stamp the dragonfly in the middle! You will have to let me know what you think!

Thanks for looking!!

1 comment:

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS