1/12/08

Quick Ideas for Valentines Cards!

Here are a couple of new Valentines cards I made today! I was so excited to get my first order from the new catalog this week, I just had to jump in and make something!

This first card is just a small 3x3 card. I used Wine Red #2 cardstock and the Kraft Cardstock for the circle. I was so excited to use the new Scor-Pal to make this new card! I scored it in half and then again to make the top where I punched holes to tie the bow.

I punced a circle with my Marvy and then used one of the new Gift With Purchase stamps for the main image! Next, I used the new white gel pen and made stitches arounc the circle. I love how simple it was to make this card! And quick to put together (after I decided how I wanted it to go!) :)


This next card is my favorite! I love the new Date Disks set! I new the minute I saw it, it had a lot of potential uses! One thing I will use them for is to date stamp all my scrapbook pages. I always write a date on them now, so from now on it will just be with a really cute stamp!

For this card I used my scalloped punch and circle punch. I used the February date stamp but first I used the heart circle from the lovedoodles set. I decorated the edges of the scalloped punch with the new white gel pen! Next, I hinged this piece to a 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 card, punched holes, tied a bow and done!


Then I remembered my new "Love You" GWP stamp and had to put inside!

So now I can write my own message under the flap or even just sign it!

If you are interested in making your own Valentines this year, contact me and I can help you find all the fun tools you need! :)

2 comments:

  1. Those are both great projects! I especially like the bottom one!! Very cute!! Thanks for sharing! (Share more, share more!!! :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh awesome! Love your ideas!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS