2/07/09

Papertrey Contest



Another one of my favorite stamp companies, besides The Angel Company, is Papertrey Ink! They have the cutest stuff! Right now they are having several days of contests to celebrate their 2nd Birthday! :) So, I have decided to enter one! Nicole gave a sketch on her blog of a card to make and I had to give it a shot. So, here it my creation!


Happy Birthday Papertrey! Congrats Nichole!

Supplies:

Paper-Pure Poppy PTI, Brown CS TAC, White CS TAC
Ink-Pure Poppy PTI, Burnt Umber TAC
Stamps-Warm Happiness PTI
Ribbon-Pure Poppy PTI

8 comments:

  1. oooh, I love the color scheme on this card. So bright and eye-catching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Love the colours and obviously love the stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! So bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card...love that stamp set! Great job with the sketch!

    ~Lea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card!! I hope you win the contest!

    Sarah G.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS