4/15/09

Heather's Monday Sketch

Ok, just one quick card today! I am still trying to get out of my "red, black, kraft and white" rut. I love those colors and other neutral colors so much and I know that I need to try to make some that are bright and cheery! So, today with Heather's Sketch, I made one super colorful!



Here is the her sketch:






And here is my card!


I used TAC's Girlz & Boyz set! The background paper is Tutti Frutti! To color the image, I used a mix of crayons and dove blender, and colored pencils and gamsol!

Thanks for looking!

Supplies:
Stamps: TAC's Girlz & Boyz, Tag Tidbits
Paper: DCWV Yellow, Green and Purple, TAC's Tutti Frutti Paperpack
Ink: Iris Palette, Landscape Palette
Misc: Pink and Green Ribbon, Sophia Button and thread, pop-dots

5 comments:

  1. How Darling! I am trying to get out of almost the same rut - with Brown and Kraft on every card. Thanks for playing with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card!! Your coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Tutti Frutti paper! This is such a great card. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, super cute! Love the tone on tone on the white card above too!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS