7/19/09

July Angel Art Blog Hop

Needing some inspiration? Well you came to the right place. Today my Angel friends and I are having an Angel Art blog hop! You will see cards here for all kinds of occasions. There is a list of their blogs at the end of the post!

Here are three of my creations!

This first card is my favorite! I found this adorable piece of trim at Hobby Lobby! It is sold by the yard so I had to try it out! I am really happy with it! I just added a glue dot on the back of each pleat. It doesn't add too much bulk, but you know I really like that anymore!



The background of this card is made using the Scor-Pal! It adds so much to a simple and fast card!


I took an up close of this one so you could see the detail! I popped up his heart with glue dots and added the wire again....Thanks Barb! The card base is made just by scoring a grid with the Scor-Pal! That tool is a must have, I am telling you! It does everything.....except clean my house!


Check out these Angel blogs for more amazing Angel Art....













If you have any questions, email me at llwillison@hotmail.com! Thanks for stopping by!

18 comments:

  1. What great cards - especially the robots - I keep adding them to my ever growing list of :wants".

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome...the first one is my favorite too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic cards! The robot card is really cool - great coloring. rita w

    ReplyDelete
  4. How much fun! These are all fantastic! Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute these are! Can't even say which is my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all awesome! I don't think I could pick a favorite... LOVE the trim on the first and the color combos on all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! I can't decide which is my favorite..the first or second one. They are all great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your cards, that robot is darling with his popped up heart and how lucky to find that awesome trim. My favorite is your middle one. I like everything about it. {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  9. These cards are all fabulous! (Which is what I have come to expect from you!) The robots and the friendship ones are my favorites, can't decide which I like best. I love how simple you kept the 'bot one and still made it eye catching.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 3 super cards Laurie! It's good to be home from vacation so that I can enjoy your creations again! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the texture on all of them and think the 2nd is my fave. These are great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all fabuous! I love all the little details on each one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Laurie, love them all but the flower ribbon chain on the first card is so cute! Love all the scored backgrounds too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your cards, T added them to the folder I keep of my favorite blogs, your in good company with Lauri U, Melisa W, Barb F and of course Mischelle and guest designers. I have checked out everyone's blog on your list and left lots of comments. Had fun today. I have a blog too so check it out sometime!http://ladybugdesignsbysue.blogspot.com/ Thanks if you already have been to it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Laurie these are wonderful! I love your clean and simple style!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS