10/27/09

A new favorite....

OK, so I know I say everything is my "new favorite" but how can you not? There are just so many fantastic stamp sets out there! So here is a new one on my fav's list....

Sketched Scrolls from TAC. This is the Stamp of the Month for October. It is $9.75 with a $30 purchase!



It makes FANTASTIC backgrounds, inspired by my Angel friend Stacy! This set is truly a keeper!



Thanks for stopping by today! Let me know what you think! I love reading your comments!

Hope you are having a great week!

7 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic use of that set - love it and the colors? YUM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used this set! When TAC sent me this set in August I just new it would be a "Laurie must have" This set has your name written all over it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this one! I got that set too. Really glad too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You do a great job lining that image up repeatedly. I'm afraid I'd hurt someone if I tried this. Beautiful card chick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card, Laurie. Love the colors and how you made your background

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning Laurie!Love the red & chocolate!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS