2/03/12

Lucky Charm

Here we are with day 3 of the Clear and Simple Release Review! Today I am sharing a little holiday party favor using the set, Lucky Charm...

IMG_5313_edited-1

I used the elements of the Lucky Charm set to decorate the Party Favor Box #1.  I added some black twine for a little more decoration!  Fill this up with some chocolate and you have a fun little treat!

Check out the full set...


Now stop over to the Clear and Simple blog to see some more release creations!   Stop back by on February 5th to see our group project for the month!  It is a fun one!

Thanks for looking!  Have a great day!

10 comments:

  1. Totally adorable Laurie! I need that box die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so nice. have you been to my blog lately? smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you really have me thinking ahead!! lol Lovely for those treats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh, a perfect little gift bag....so cute. This set of stamps looks great! I can't resist all this stuff. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this little bag is so cute with clovers all over it. It looks divine in green! What a fun bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE! This would make such a cute teacher treat for St. Patty's Day!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS