2/06/12

PTI Anniversary: Day 2...

Totally bummed I missed yesterdays contest, but I am here with one today!  I loved LOVED Mailes little digi stamp, so I hit print and went to work!  Here is my card...

IMG_5406_edited-1

I colored the image using Copics and then added some Melon Berry frame and some Swiss Dot Satin ribbon!  You can barely see it, but yes...there is some Linen IP going on in the back!  

We are all back to normal for the most part....as normal as we can be here in this house!  Only some coughing but NO more fevers! Thank the Lord!

Hope you are your families are all well!  We are off to enjoy this 54 degree, Winter day! 

16 comments:

  1. CAS gorgeous, and you tied the most incredible bow today--you've still got it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card. Your bow is perfect. I'm working on this image today, too. So glad to hear all is well in your house. And, Brrrr--54 sounds very cold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card. It really stood out at me from the submissions. The bold colour combination yet CAS style. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make the BEST fresh clean and simple cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bold black ribbon....makes this really stand out against that Melon Berry frame!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - this image is stunning on that bright pink. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you used that image :) Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Laurie, the colors on this card are so striking! Really fresh and very appealing – thank you for the beautiful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Laurie, this is fantastic! LOVE those sweet sweet colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Laurie, love the Melon Berry :)

    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great colors and I love the polka dot ribbon...and I can see that linen IP going on :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty CAS card! Gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS