2/14/12

Too much stuff...

Do you ever feel like you just have way too much stuff?  I am there!  And I think its causing some stampers block!  I am still purging and will continue to add sets coming up!  I am really taking a look at those sets that I think I need (and love) and really asking myself....do I really use it?   So here are a few more sets added.  Let me know if you have any questions!  Shipping is $2 for the first set.  If you would like more than one set, let me know and I can give you a shipping quote!  Thanks so much for stopping!

PTI

Background Basics: Petal Power                                 $10Sold
Delightful Doilies                                                    Dies  $15Sold
Framed                                                                                   $20
Little Bitty Bird                                                                  $12
All Booked Up                                                                     $20 (Some staining)Sold
Borders and Corners Circles                                         $17 (Staining)
Vintage Labels                                                                     $18 (Some staining)

Limited Edition 2010 CHA Set Four of a Kind  $20.00Sold
Limited Edition Anniversary Set Round and Round  $20.00Sold
Signature Series: Dress Form and coordinating Die   $7Sold
Fillable Frames #3 and coordinating Die                   $7  Sold
Fillable Frames #6 and coordinating Die                   $7 Sold
Scattered Showers  (stained)                                   $18Sold
Mega Mat Stack 1-Brand New $10Sold

Stampin' Up

Sweet Scoops                                                                         $15

The Angel Company

Running Stitches                                                                  $10
Ornamental Snowflakes                                                     $12

Hero Arts

Enjoy Every Moment-Stained                                        $9
3 Dotted Flowers-Cling Mount                                       $9

Just Rite Cling

Sparky the Snowman-One stamp used                         $8

Lizzie Anne Designs

Brilliant Blooms-Brand New                                            $5

My Favorite Things 

Groovy Girl-Brand New                                                     $5

Practicing Creativity

You're Dandy-Lightly Used  $8 Sold
Look Up Additions-Brand New  $8Sold

Wilson Designs

Everything's Owlright-Brand New  $5 Sold

Paper Smooches

Giddy Bugs-New   $8  Sold




Let me know! Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS