12/11/12

A CASE Challenge

So today, over at Clear and Simple, our challenge was to CASE one of our previous cards.  My mind immediately went to one I did awhile back using the topper dies.  First off, here is my recreation...

IMG_8913

Super simple card using a sentiment from the new Limited Edition Joy set. I added in the topper die, cut in half and then also used the Alpha Dies to spell out Joy (and the are crooked but I told myself it was ok) hehe.  Nice and CAS.  That's what it's all about right? :)

Here is my original card and the original post, as well.  

IMG_8170

Check out all the other CASE'd cards by these girls right here...


Thanks so much for stopping in!  Have a great day!

Laurie

11 comments:

  1. Super cute Laurie, love the original too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! Love the first one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of these so much! I think I have the original one pinned already!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laurie!

    Thanks so much for stopping by our blog, Serenity Scrappers.

    I LOVE the elegant feel of this card!! So beautiful. I am going to take a peek around.

    Laurie
    serenityscrappers

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it, great idea using half a dir

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the CAS design! The bold colors are really striking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OHHHH!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that first card--love the chevron with the negative die cut sentiment! FAB combo of colors and design! YOU ROCK:)

    ps...I LOVE that you cased yourself! SOOOOO clever! YOU rock x100000!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just love it!! The negative letters are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You CASEd one of my favorite Laurie cards!!! That card is why I bought that set/dies!!! Gorgeous (both) cards!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS