4/30/13

Sequin-y Hello!



I'm so excited to be joining in this week for the Sequin Series over at Neat and Tangled.  I have a fun little hello card to share today.  

IMG_9675

First, I took the chevron stamp from Little Tangles and stamped it down most of the card base using Versamark.  I took a little glassine bag (also from Neat and Tangled) and heat embossed the "hello" sentiment on the front with white embossing powder.  Next, I gave the top of the bag a scalloped edge then I added several colors of sequins to the bag and sealed it with adhesive.  I finished it off with some washi tape and twine for a little decoration.  It's like a shaker card party in a bag!  :)

Stop by the Neat and Tangled shop to see all of their gorgeous sequins!  Click HERE to check them out!  You get 300 in a bag and there are lots of fun colors to pick from!

Thank you so much for stopping in today!  Have a great Tuesday!



Supplies

Stamps: Neat and Tangled Swirly Tags and Little Tangles
Paper: PTI Hawaiian Shores
Ink: Versarmark
Misc: Neat and Tangled Sequins and glassine bags, Twinery Twine, White Filagree Embossing Powder, Washi Tape

12 comments:

  1. Sooo fun Laurie! Love that glassine bag of goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute idea Laurie, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stop it Laurie - this is toooo much!! Love the little bag of gorgeous sequins - what a great idea!
    Hugs,
    Caryn xx

    (ps - I just cased you on my blog if you want to check it out?!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously adorable, girlie! I could gobble up those sequins...if they were only edible! LOL!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! What a great way to use sequins on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this, L! fabulous use of sequins:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun and clever idea Laurie - this card would have me in a complete dilemma though - I wouldn't want to take the sequins out but I totally want them, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is SUPER cute! What a great idea! I love how you added the sequins in the little bag! =)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS