6/16/15

You're Amazing...

Stopping in with a quick and easy card using some gorgeous new MFT stamps.  2 sets to be exact.

Watercolor Flowers
Written in Watercolor

I love these sets.  These flowers are so easy to line up and this big bold sentiment is just amazing.  hehe!

So first I stamped the flowers after masking off the middle of the card with post it tape....

June MFT

Then, I stamped the sentiment in the middle.  And last.....wait for it....I scored the card front.  Again.  I always find a little "thing" I like to do and then I over do it.  Right now its scoring the card front.  I promise not to do it to every card.  Maybe.  :)

If you can see it, I scored the edge of the white middle area, and then went each way every 1/2".  I love the fun little bit of detail it gives.  

June MFT

I am currently wading my way through June.  June is busy.  June is tough.  But June has been fun.  I just sent my oldest to camp today.  For the first time.  I may or may not have had to hold back tears.  But now my youngest and I are hanging out and having fun!  I have some fun stuff planned for him this week and it will be fun to have this time.

Enough babbling.  I am off to watch some mindless TV for a few minutes before I pass out for the night.  This girl is tired.

Hope you are all doing well! Thanks for stopping in!  

5 comments:

  1. Love the scoring, these flowers are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please don't ever stop scoring, Laurie... I always give it a TEN! This card? an easy TWENTY =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sentiment set is on my wish list! I love how you used it on your pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the big bold sentiment with the pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS