11/25/15

Winnie and Walter Confetti....

Hey there crafty friends!  I am so happy to be joining in with the girls over at Winnie and Walter today to showcase their new set called Scenery: Bigger Bang Confetti.  I have a little watercolor creation to share with you.

IMG_2413

To make this background panel, I took some watercolor paper and spritzed it with water a couple times.  Then I inked up one of the star burst images and then spritzed it with water too, and then started stamping.  Keeping them all lined up, created this fun polka dot panel.  You can see the fun watercolor look it has.  This was definitely fun to make.  Next, I stamped the sentiment "thanks" from the same set and cut it out. I popped it up on foam tape and then added in some rain drops for a fun effect. 

IMG_2415

Winnie and Walter has a fabulous Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale.  Here are a few details....


Stop over to the Winnie and Walter Blog to learn more about this new Bigger Bang Confetti set and also about the upcoming sales.  So glad you could stop in today!  Hope you have a great thanksgiving!


Supply List: 


1 comment:

  1. Qhat a cool card, Laurie! Love the background! Hope I will receive this stamp set when I order tomorrow :)

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS