3/30/16

Hello {Concord & 9th}...


logo_home

Today is my last guest post with Concord & 9th.  I love their stamps and dies and the people! Angie and Greg are the nicest and so fun to work with!

I have a quick card to share using the  Birdie Banner Bundle.  That is an adorable stamp set of banners and birdies and a 2nd alphabet set that coordinates.

IMG_2920

First, I stamped the banner strings and cute little banners, enough to spell out Hello Friend.  I used the solid image to stamp the rainbow colors on each banner.  The clouds in the background were an after thought, so I masked off each banner and then added in some Copic Airbrushing.  I actually got to use a real air brush system with an air compressor.  SO fun!  Thanks to a crafty day with my friend, Lori Craig....the Copic Queen herself!  :)

IMG_2921

Last, I colored a little birdie and added it on to the card.  I popped the card front up on foam and that is it!  This set has so many possibilities and I can't wait to play some more!

Thanks so much for joining me for my Concord & 9th posts.  Hope you have enjoyed them! Thanks for stopping in!  Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. Totally our pleasure, Laurie! I know this won't be the last time we see you use those awesome C&9th products!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so stinkin' cute, Laurie!!! LOVE love love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable and so sweet, I just love this CAS design so much x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sweet little bird -- so fun to see your awesome projects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the rainbow banner & the airbrushed sky on your fab card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable, Laurie, you really rocked the Concord & 9th products!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS