10/12/16

Quick Crafts for the Holidays...

Hey crafty friends!  I am excited to be here today showcasing a fun new product for the Papertrey Ink October Release.  I have 2 projects, one using Simple Gift Bow Dies and another using the Layered Gift Bow Dies.....

This tag uses the grosgrain ribbon die from the Layered Die set....

IMG_3745

I added the paper ribbon on the tag and then used the new set from last month called Holiday Greens. I added in a sentiment from another new set this month called Cozy Christmas. I topped it off with a Ripe Avocado ribbon and twine. 

IMG_3746

My next project uses the the Simple Bow die....

IMG_3741

I cut the bow die out of some sparkle card stock.  I love all that shine!  The card base uses the new Quick Notes: Holiday for the background.  I used white on white cardstock and then heat embossed the sentiment with silver embossing powder.  

IMG_3742

Head on over to Nichole's blog to see what the other girls have made for today.  Lots of quick crafts for the holidays!  Thanks for stopping by!

15 comments:

  1. That card...that bow!! Love, love!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE both projects and cannot wait to get my hands on the "Grosgrain" ribbon die!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to go look after your grosgrain was in quotes. OMG! Clearly I didn't proofread my auto correct! haha!

      And thank you Vicki!! :)

      Delete
  3. These are beautiful, Laurie, really loving the grosgrain ribbon dies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!!!! Love your gorgeous tag and card! This ribbon die is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sparkly bow adds a beautiful pop of color to the card. How fun to be able to make a bow out of anything.

    Noreen
    Crafty Journal

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2 wonderful projects, Laurie! I can see the tag as a card--absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice, Laurie! Love, love, love...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, Laurie - both the tag and your card! So difficult to narrow down my wish list. 😒

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the new bow die and what you created! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the new bow die and what you created! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet tag, and your card is gorgeous, Laurie! It's always fun to stop by your blog to see what you've created with the new goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the traditional look of your wonderful tag and the sparkle on your pretty card!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS