9/02/17

MFT Release Countdown Day 3...

It's Day 3 of the MFT September Release Countdown and I am back with some more coloring.  I don't know what has gotten in to me but I am having fun and still learning along the way.  Todays card uses the new PI, Love you to the Core....

MFT Sept 2017 Release

I did a little cloud stenciling in the back with MFTs Cloud Stencil (that may be the greatest stencil ever....) and then added a little grass with the grassy hills die.  Then I did a little coloring and some shading and some more shading....and then added her to the card front with some foam tape for dimension.

MFT Sept 2017 Release

The MFT Blog will have lots more to see for today's peeks.  Head on over there to check it out!  I will be back tomorrow with another countdown day!  :)

12 comments:

  1. Your stenciling is so soft and lovely, Laurie! Beautiful coloring on these cute images, too...such a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute. Love the shadows created by using the foam tape to mount the little girl and her basket and bench. And yes, your clouds are perfect. I always overdo and cover up too much of the white. Can't seem to stop myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring and very cute scene!Well done,Laurie!Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect card of a perfect day to enjoy yummy apples underneath billowing clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card and stamp set, another fav from MFT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfectly adorable. Love the design and the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely adorable with a great coloring job !

    ReplyDelete
  8. A little masterpiece - beautiful shading and colouring :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your background for this little lady is perfect! Very cute card Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card my dear!!! Love the cloud BG and your sweet coloring!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS