12/29/17

Spellbinders Love Set Match...

Hey there!  I'm stopping in today with a couple more projects using the Love Set Match Collection by Debi Adams over at Spellbinders.  I love her adorable little images and big unique sentiments.

For my first project, I used the set called Lunch Bunch...

Untitled

I created a simple card base by adding the sentiment along the bottom and then rounding each of the corners with my Corner Chomper.  

Untitled

I die cut and colored the lunch box and thermos using Copic Markers and then added them to a scored, circle die cut.  I popped the circle up on foam tape and then attached that to the card.  

Untitled

These fun little images make for the best clean and simple cards!

I needed a little lunch box note for my daughter and when I saw the Match Book Dies, I knew exactly what I wanted to do!  I grabbed the Wink Wink stamp set and created this little treat...

Untitled

First, created a front panel for the match book but stamping the sentiment on the panel, adding in some Copic grass along the bottom and then die cutting and coloring up that adorable light bulb.  I added a coat of glossy accents to the heart on the light bulb for a little shine.

Next, I die cut the match book all out of white card stock and then folded it up and stapled the bottom...

Untitled

Inside the match book is a little pad of paper to make this into a note pad....

Untitled

The Love Set Match Collection is so much fun!  You can go check it all out by clicking HERE.

Here are the Spellbinders Supplies I've used in today's cards:

SKU: SDS-120 Lunch Bunch
SKU: SDS-114 Wink Wink
SKU: S5-325 Shapeabilites Match Book Dies
SDS: S4-114 Nestabilites Standard Circle Large Etched Dies
SKU: PE-100 Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine

I'm so glad you stopped in today!  Thanks so much for coming by.  Have a great day!

2 comments:

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS